Matlab R2014a Free Download
Matlab R2014a Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Matlab R2014a Development software for 32/64 bit.
Matlab R2014a Overview
MATLAB developed by Mathworks is a high level language and an interactive environment for numerical computation of data and can be used for developing algorithms, analyzing and visualizing data. The data can be imported into the MATLAB from files, other application or very any external devices for performing the desired computational analysis. Once the data is loaded into the MATLAB you can go on to explore and analyze the data through built in engineering and mathematical tools and can plot the results. You can also Download Matlab 2013 which was previous version.
MATLAB language supports vector operations which are the basics of engineering and scientific problems. Commands in MATLAB can be executed one by one providing immediate results. Scripts and functions can be created easily for automating your work. Features of any traditional programming language are provided by MATLAB plus it also provides layout tools for designing graphical user interfaces. Add on toolboxes extends the MATLAB environment to range of applications including signal processing and communication, video as well as image processing, computational biology and control design. Matlab 2011a was another old version but it is still widely used on old machines.
MATLAB r2014 has come up with many new enhancements lets check out what MATLAB is offering this time around. A pop up Command history has been included by which you can quickly access the recently used commands. In order to resolve the difference between different text files a merge option has been included in the MATLAB comparison tool. Many enhancements have been made in the programming area as well. Like r2014 now supports the auto correction option for any mistyped function or command. MEX Compiler has been streamlined and troubleshooting has been improved big time. Multi dimensional array support for functions like rot90, fliput and flipir. When it comes to mathematics a new function named sylvester has been introduced in order to solve Sylvester equation.
Raspberry Pi hardware support is there for controlling hardware like motors and actuators. Live data can also be captured from cameras and sensors. A webcam support is also there for previewing and capturing live images and videos.
All in all MATLAB r2014a is a very productive and handy tool for all your mathematical and numerical computational tasks. Now you can analyze and visualize data in a very innovative way.
Features of Matlab R2014a
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Matlab R2014a free download.
- Pop up Command history has been included.
- Merge option included in Comparison tool for resolving differences between text files.
- MEX Compilor has been streamlined.
- Troubleshooting enhancements have been made.
- Raspberry Pi hardware supports included.
- Web Cam support for previewing live images and videos.
- sylvester function included for solving Sylvester equations.
Matlab R2014a Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Matlab R2014a (8.03) Windows x32/64
- Setup File Name: Matlab803.iso
- Full Setup Size: 7.34 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 7th Aug 2014
- Developers: MathWorks
System Requirements For Matlab R2014a
Before you start Matlab R2014a free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB for MATLAB only, 3–4 GB for a typical installation
- Processor: Any Intel or AMD x86 processor supporting SSE2 instruction set.
Matlab R2014a Free Download
Click on below button to start Matlab R2014a Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Matlab R2014a. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.