[Ultimate Guide] Learn How to Repair Corrupted or Damaged PDFs
PDF files offer cross-platform compatibility and hold consistent formatting abilities. With such files, you can also experience document security and easy printing. However, for several reasons, your PDF files sometimes get corrupted without prior warnings. In scenarios like this, you need to know how to repair PDF files in their original states.
There are considerable numbers of file repair tools, yet it is important for you to select the one with higher functionality metrics. The tool through which you can repair corrupted PDF files without facing any issues is Wondershare Repairit. By the end of this discussion, you will know everything about Wondershare Repairit and PDF file corruption.
Part 1: Why PDF Files Gets Corrupted or Damaged At First Place
Mindlessly trying to repair PDF files is not the wisest choice. You initially need to know why your PDF files get corrupted in the first place. What are the main reasons behind this irritable issue? The understated PDF corruption issues will help you in this matter:
• Downloading Errors: While downloading PDFs, a few errors can lead to PDF file corruption. The factors included in this reason are an unstable internet connection, multiple downloads simultaneously, and interruptions.
• Incompatible Software: PDF files integrate some specific compatibility metrics like every other document. If you try to open or modify the PDF files with incompatible software, it can cause the unexpected corruption of PDF files.
• Problems With Hard Disk: It is one of the most common reasons for PDF file corruption. If you are facing an unstable power supply or numerous system errors, it can corrupt your important PDF files. Virus attacks can also affect the hard disks, leading to this problem.
• Incomplete Transfer and Sharing: When you share PDF files repeatedly, it sometimes causes overwriting issues and messes up the layouts of the PDF. Due to this issue, the PDF files get extensive damage.
Part 2: The Most Efficient and Reliable PDF Repair Tool in 2023
Damage and corruption of PDF files are not rare problems to encounter. However, instead of panicking in this situation, you can rely on Wondershare Repairit, which is one of the most effective solutions for file repair issues. By using this top-grade tool, you can corrupt several types of documents such as PPT, PDF, Word, Excel, and more.
While we are fixing corrupted or damaged PDF files, this amazing tool supports several PDF versions. This file repair tool supports 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7 PDF format versions. No matter if your PDF files are not opening or the file layout of PDF is messed up, this tool can help you with all. Moreover, you can also use it to repair damaged PDF files to any extent.
Install Wondershare Repairit File Repair Tool to Perform Robust PDF File Repair Process for Efficient Results >>
Part 3: The Most Simplified Guide to Repair the Corrupted or Damaged PDF Documents
Resisting the temptation to repair corrupted PDF files after knowing that an innovative tool like Wondershare Repairit is impossible. For this reason, here are the instructions which you can follow to fix the damaged PDF file:
Step 1: Add the Corrupted PDF Documents
Initially, download and launch Wondershare Repairit on your device and click “More Types Repair” from the left panel. Then, select the “File Repair” section and tap “Add.” Next, add the corrupted PDF files. You can also add more than one PDF file.
Step 2: Initiate the File Repair Process
Once the corrupted PDF files are imported to the Wondershare Repairit interface, you will see the details of the files, such as formats, names, sizes, and more. Afterward, hit the “Repair” button to start repairing the corrupted documents.
Step 3: Preview and Save the Repaired PDF Files
Once the file repair process is completed, hit the “OK” button and preview the files. Analyze thoroughly and once you are satisfied with the results, click the “Save” button, select the destination folder, and tap the “Save” button again.
Part 4: How Can You Save PDF Files From Corruption?
Minimum but significant preventive measures can save you from facing the problems like PDF file corruption. If you have no idea about those precautionary measures, the tips provided below will help you to know about them:
• Download Carefully: While downloading the PDF files, ensure you are not downloading 50 PDFs simultaneously. Try to download them one by one to experience the error-free downloading procedure.
• Use Compatible Software: Try to open and modify the PDF files on the software which shows compatibility with that PDF file version. Moreover, read the compatibility section of the software before trusting your important PDF file with it.
• Hard Disk Maintenance: It is important for you to handle all your devices carefully, including hard disks. If your device’s hard disk is damaged, you can face problems with the data present in your device.
• Smooth Transfer and Sharing: When you are transferring PDF files from one device to another, make sure you have an uninterrupted transferring procedure. The same goes for sharing PDF files with your other colleagues.
As discussed in the following article, you can repair corrupted PDF files by using the reliable file-repairing software named Wondershare Repairit. There are several reasons which can lead to the corruption of PDF files. You can see a few common and genuine ones above.
Moreover, you have learned about Wondershare Repairit and the procedure to repair files through it from this article. If you wish to know about the preventive measures you can adopt to eliminate the risk of file corruption, Part 4 of this article can help you with this.