SVG View Free Download
SVG View Free Download Latest version setup for Windows. It is an open standard vector graphics language that allows webpages with high quality graphics,
SVG View Overview
Scalable Vector Graphics format has transformed the way graphics looks on World Wide Web. It is an open standard vector graphics language that will permit you to design webpages with high quality graphics. These graphics can be put into the webpage with plain commands.
SVG viewer comes up with lots of features that will transform your pages into lively ones. The SVG images can be saved in the compressed mode with the SVGZ format. Adobe is currently supporting SVG format in its multiple authoring and server products like Illustrator, InDesign and Framework etc.
The ActiveX control has been signed so that you don’t have any issue with ActiveX in Windows XP.
On a conclusive note we can say that SVG viewer is a great tool developed by Adobe which has provided all the necessary elements to create SVG graphics for making your webpages look lively.
Features of SVG View
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after SVG View free download.
- Can put your vector graphics with plain commands.
- SVG images can be saved in compress mode i.e SVGZ.
- ActiveX control has been signed.
- Transform your webpages into lively ones.
SVG View Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SVG View 3.03
- Setup File Name: SVGView.rar
- Full Setup Size: 2.27 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17th Apr 2014
- Developers: Adobe SVG
System Requirements For SVG View:
Before you start SVG View free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
SVG View Free Download
Click on below button to start SVG View Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for SVG View. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video