COMSOL Multiphysics Free Download
COMSOL Multiphysics Free Download Latest version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of COMSOL Multiphysics for Windows 32bit 64 bit.
COMSOL Multiphysics Overview
COMSOL Multiphysics is a platform for creating models and simulation of problems based on physics. The application is based on advanced numerical methods. The simulation of Multiphysics are more accurate than any other software product and can predict the performance of products more accurately as in the real world. The simulation platform can be expanded further as more than 30 add on products have been included in this application. You can also Download Naviswork Simulate 2014 which is another great simulator.
The new version of COMSOL Multiphysics has got many new and enhanced features plus an application builder in order to enhance your simulation experience. The range of predefined multiphysics coupling has been expanded. A new solver algorithm has been introduced which will help you to simulate the complex CAD models quickly. Fast meshing is also possible with this newly added solver algorithm.
Meshes can be imported from other applications and then can be edited to create new geometry. Multiscale simulation has also been supported in this new version. Particle Tracing Module has been introduced in this version for allowing the simulation of etching and erosion. The Acoustic Module has been powered by two new methods for modelling high frequency acoustics. These methods are Ray Acoustic and Acoustic Diffusion. Geometrically non linear beams and elastic materials can be modeled easily now. New algebraic turbulence has been introduced in order to simulate quickly.
On a conclusive note we can say that COMSOL Multiphysics is a very handy tool for creating simulation and meshes for complicated physics based problems all around us.
Features of COMSOL Multiphysics
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after COMSOL Multiphysics free download.
- Can create models and simulation for physics based problems.
- More accurate simulation than any other application.
- More tjhan 30 add on products have been included in this pack.
- Range of predefined multiphysics coupling has been expanded.
- New solver algorithm introduced for quick simulation.
- Fast meshing possible.
- Meshes can be imported from other applications.
- Particle tracing module has been introduced.
- Two new methods included in Acoustic Module.
- New algebraic turbulence introduced.
COMSOL Multiphysics Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: COMSOL Multiphysics 5.0
- Setup File Name: COMSOL_Multiphysics_4.4_Full_Setup.zip
- Full Setup Size: 4 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 15th Dec 2014
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: COMSOL
System Requirements For COMSOL Multiphysics
Before you start COMSOL Multiphysics free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or faster.
COMSOL Multiphysics Free Download
Click on below button to start COMSOL Multiphysics Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for COMSOL Multiphysics. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video