MySQL Download Latest Version Setup For Mac & Windows
Get MySQL Download For Mac & Windows 32 / 64 Bit. MySQL is popular database management system. MySQL Download Full Setup Free with direct link.
MySQL Database Management System Overview
There are many popular database management systems in Market. Clients need good data management software. They have many options of relational database management systems e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or Teradata etc. Companies which require Enterprise database management want a solution which is cost effective and high performing.
MySQL is free database management system. MySQL is popular database management systems among the web community. The small websites which cannot afford the annual licenses of premium database management software. Although level of scalability in My Sql database server is not at the level of Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server or other premium Enterprise database management Systems but still MySQL is preferred for simplicity and free of cost. You can create database ER diagrams in MySQL workbench as well.
Although you can get XAMPP download which provides all in one solution which includes Apache, PHP, MySQL. But if you want to have MySQL download separately then this article is for you. After installing MySQL you can do mysql performance tuning. This will require technical knowledge of SQL and RDBMS. You can improve performance of database software. MySQL is preferred for OLTP (online Transaction processing). You’ll be surprised to know that some of huge internet giants are using MySQL to power High volume websites.
Features of MySQL Data Management Software
Get MySQL download to see below features of Database Management software:-
- Free of cost Relational Database Management Systems.
- Complete connectivity with All Major Development Tools.
- MySQL Connectors for Python, C++, .NET, ODBC, JDBC etc.
- Performance in Database.
- Database Server Scalability.
- Reduce Database TCO.
- Popular Open Source Data Management Software.
- MYSQL Workbench provides complete Integrated Development Environment.
- Free MySQL Tutorial and Support.
- Performance in MySQL can be seen in detailed here.
- Partitioning Function Included For Huge Database Performance.
- Improved Query Optimizer
System Requirements For MySQL Database Server
Before starting MySQL download, I suggest you should have a look on MySQL minimum system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (All 32 Bit / 64 Bit Systems), Linux, Mac OS X
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Space: 500 MB (This is not database space which you will create later)
Note that above are minimum requirements for MySQL installation. The scalability and database management system performance depends on your DBMS tuning.
Technical Details of MySQL Latest Setup
Below are technical details of MySQL Setup if you are interested to see before MySQL Download.
- Software Name: MySQL 22.214.171.124
- Setup File Name: mysql-installer-community-126.96.36.199.msi (Windows), mysql-5.6.13-osx10.7-x86_64.dmg (Mac)
- Size of Setup: 182.44 MB (Windows), 159.5M (Mac)
- License: Opensource Freeware
- MD5 Checksum: d7c9d19e33d85b2eddf66a50cd39d0d4 (Windows), 6717e3f0587407892fcd737ff6cadb04 (Mac)
Now click on below button for MySQL download. Download MySQL Full Setup offline installer standalone. This version of MySQL works for Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7 etc. The first button is to download MySQL for Windows. Second button is to download MySQL for Mac OS.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video
MySQL Download Setup For Windows
How To Use MySQL Database Management System
Once you have MySQL downloaded in PC or Mac. Follow below steps to install, configure and use MySQL.
- Double click on MySQL setup file and start installation.
- Wait until MySQL is installed completely.
- During installation you may be prompted for MySQL root user name password.
- This is the MySQL super user credentials. Set them and make them secure.
- Get MySQL Workbench download and install which is a GUI Visual tool for handling databases.
- MySQL workbench is handy tool for Database Administrators. This helps to drag and drop easily objects.
Let us know if you faced any issues during MySQL download or installation.