ASPEN OneLiner Free Download
ASPEN OneLiner Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of ASPEN OneLiner Free Download.
ASPEN OneLiner Overview
ASPEN OneLiner is a powerful computer-based short circuit and relay coordination program for relay engineers enabling them to analyze and model transmission and distribution networks. It is a fully-featured tool allowing the electrical engineers to design the most extensive power distribution networks and perform various calculations such as short circuit, network stability analysis, optimization of power consuming cables, finding correct location for capacitors, calculating costs and amount of materials. It can also be used to design 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional modeling of transformers, switches, series capacitors, generators, AC and DC lines. The program comes with an easy-to-use graphical interface that makes it an ideal tool for working with power networks. You can also download ETAP Free Download.
ASPEN OneLiner is highly flexible applications that will relief the electrical engineers from the tedious and time-consuming tasks of leafing through the stacks of printouts and plotting relay curves and online diagrams. The program has the ability to show automatic plotting of over current and distance relay characteristics on the screen as well as fault-based time-distance diagrams for all relay types. Since all the operations are modeled in the single package, it also allows the network engineers to change the relay settings and network configuration and instantly view the results of the changes being made and the rest of the network behavior against the changes can be measured. The application comes with a built-in short circuit program that stimulates all classical fault types such as bus fault, line-end, line-out and intermediate faults as well as simultaneous faults. You can also download ARCHline XP 2020 Free Download.
Features of ASPEN OneLiner Free Download
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after ASPEN OneLiner Free Download.
- Computer-based short circuit and relay coordination program enabling electrical engineers to analyze and model transmission and distribution networks.
- Ability to design 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional modeling of transformers, switches, series capacitors, generators, AC and DC lines.
- Analyze network stability.
- Find correct location for capacitors.
- Optimize power consuming cables.
- Ability to show automatic plotting of over current and distance relay characteristics on the screen as well as fault-based time-distance diagrams for all relay types.
- Calculate cost and amount of materials.
- Lets the engineers to change the relay settings and network configuration and instantly view the results of the changes being made.
ASPEN ONELINER Technical Setup Details
Prior to start ASPEN OneLiner Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: ASPEN OneLiner
- Setup File Name: ASPEN_OneLiner_11.7.zip
- Setup Size: 42 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th Apr 2020
- Developers: ASPEN
System Requirements for ASPEN OneLiner
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8 GHz or faster processor
- Display: Graphic Card/Monitor supporting 1280×1024 or higher resolution
ASPEN OneLiner Free Download
Click on the below button to start ASPEN OneLiner Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video