Home » Reviews » Top 5 Data Recovery Software
Top 5 Data Recovery Software
The benefits of using the best data recovery software can hardly be overemphasized. For instance, it can ensure your files are recovered safely and efficiently. In fact, using such software ensures that you don’t have to struggle while trying to get back your lost files.
Here is the major problem
The major challenge is that there are lots of tools which claim to be very effective for recovering lost data. The truth is that most of these applications can’t meet your needs. They can even end up damaging your files.
Are you searching for a reliable data recovery tool? You don’t have to worry again as you have come to the right place. This post will showcase some of the best data recovery software that you can choose from. These applications have been tested and proven to deliver when it comes to recovering lost data regardless of the scenario.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has been able to make an indelible impression on users over the years. This has been possible because of its impressive features and functionalities. The first advantage of using this software is that it can handle any kind lost data scenario. These could be crashed hard drive, formatted drive, virus & malware attack, accidental delete, emptied recycle bin and more. This is probably one of the best data recovery software amongst others in the market. It has been able to live to expectations by ensuring data of users are safely recovered.
• Data can be recovered from various storage devices like digital cameras, hard drives, pen drives, and more
• Over 1000 files formats are supported
• Data lost in any kind of scenario can be recovered
• Different file systems are supported like ReFS, HFS+, NTFS5, NTFS, exFAT and FAT
• Its free version can allow you recover files of up to 2GB
• It is super easy to use
• Its scanning features are flexible – Deep scan and Quick scan
• And many more
The paid version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is quite expensive to make use of at $69.95 and $99.95 per month. It is actually worth it though given its advanced features to ensure your lost files are fully recovered.
One of the most amazing parts about Disk Drill is the fact that it is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Also, its recovery process is probably one of the most effective you will ever come across. Whether you are planning to recover lost data from an external or internal storage source, this tool can help out today. It can save you from the problem of having to deal with corrupt files. For instance, all the files on your hard drive will be stored automatically once it has been installed. With this, you don’t have to worry about losing important data.
Also, it has a trial version that you can use to test out its features before making any financial commitment. This will enable you to recover only 500mb files though.
• Different file formats are supported
• Its interface is intuitive and user-friendly
• Its trial version is perfect for small scale data recovery
• Files can be recovered from various sources
The only drawback about Disk Drill is the fact that customer support is inadequate when you have an issue.
PhotoRec is quite powerful and effective. It is one of the most flexible data recovery tools you will ever come across. For instance, it can be used on Linux, Mac and Windows systems without any issue. Whether you want to recover data from your normal hard drive or digital camera, this application is equal to such task. The most amazing part about this software is that despite being available for free, it comes with lots of useful features that can ensure your lost data and files are recovered safely.
Most people are of the opinion that only images can be recovered by PhotoRec. This is wrong as it has been built to help you recover over 400 file types.
• Numerous file systems are supported
• Its interface is self-explanatory
• It is free to use
• Files are recovered safely
• Over 400 file types can be recovered
• And more
• You don’t have the option to restore selected files as everything will be recovered
• It doesn’t recover file names
AnyRecover is another reliable application you can use to carry out data recovery without any problem. Due to its features, there is every reason to believe that it deserves to be listed amongst the best data recovery software. Just like EaseUs tool explained above, this one also supports recovery from different devices. It doesn’t really matter how your data was lost as it can help out.
• Multiple files can be recovered
• Files can be previewed before being recovered
• Different storage devices are supported like USB flash drive, memory card, camcorder, digital camera, PC and others
• Files lost through different scenarios like lost partition, corrupt drive, formatted drive, and others can be recovered
• Data recovery process is safe and fast
• Its free version only allows you to recover 3files
One of the things you will notice about Wondershare Recoverit is how professional it looks. Also, data can be recovered from different sources like SD card, flash drive, hard disk and many more. Its recovery process only requires 3steps. The best part is that files can be previewed before getting recovered. Even if you are not used to operating an application, its support team can help out.
• Over 1000 file formats are supported
• Data can be recovered from SD card, USB flash drive, and many other sources
• Video files can be repaired
• It is compatible with both Mac and Windows systems
• There is a free version to test out its features
• And more
There are some users who have claimed its recovery process is quite slow on their systems
These are the best data recovery software. It is therefore recommended you consider your needs before making any final decision on which of them to choose. This is the only way your lost data can be recovered as expected.