How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone without Computer
Many users don’t feel comfortable using a computer for transferring WhatsApp messages or sometimes the computer is not available when users are going to switch their phones. So the thing that come in a user’s mind is that whether the transfer is possible without the computer. The answer is YES, the user can transfer the data from Android to iPhone without computer. When the users migrate from the Android devices to the iPhone the most important task is to transfer the data you require. With all the important messages, users would have to transfer the messages during the data switch.
There are many different ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Lets check some of them here.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS
In order to mode your WhatsApp messages and data from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS method, you need to follow these steps.
- First of all, set up your iPhone until you reach the screen which is titled “Apps & Data”.
- Now you need to tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone you need to open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Now open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap on Install.
- Now select Open once it is installed.
- Tap on Continue on both the devices.
- Now you need to select Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
- On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code that is displayed on the iPhone.
Once you enter the code, the Android phone will be connected to your iPhone over a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection and determine which data will be transferred. It will ask you that if you want to transfer your Google Account info (so that you can instantly log in on your new Apple device), text messages, contacts, photos and videos in your camera roll. Select everything that you need to move. Once the transfer is completed, tap on Continue Setting Up iPhone and then carry on the setting up new Apple ID or logging into your existing one.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone through Google Drive
Most of the iPhone users find it tough to transfer their WhatsApp data from Google Drive to iPhone because Google Drive is used by the Android users while Android and iOS are two different systems where data can not be transferred. However if you are planning to switch from Android device to an iPhone device and want to transfer your chat then this guide will provide you a better knowledge.
The main idea in the transfer is that you need to move the backup file from Google Drive to Android and then proceed with the iPhone. It is impossible to directly restore the data from Google Drive to iPhone as Google Drive is incompatible with iOS platform. Here are the steps to follow for transferring the data from Android to iPhone through Google Drive.
- First of all, on your Android phone you need to download the WhatsApp app and then install it.
- Now sign in with the credentials and enter the code for the verification purpose.
- Once the installation is completed, when you open the app, a window will appear requesting to trigger the restoration process. Click on the “Restore” button.
With this the backup WhatsApp messages will be restored to Android phones. After this you need to transfer the chat data from Android to iPhone.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’ option by tapping the dotted line located at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the Setting menu, go to the ‘Chat’ followed by ‘Chat History’ and after that tap ‘Export Chat’. You need to select the chat data for commencing the export process.
- Now from the pop-up window, click on the Gmail icon which will direct you to the compose screen.
Transferring WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone
Perhaps the simplest method to transfer the WhatsApp data from your Android phone to iPhone is by using Tenoreshare iCareFone app. For transferring the messages you need to follow these steps.
- First of all you are required to launch the iCareFone Transfer app and then connect two devices on your computer. After this click ‘Transfer’ to continue.
- Now you will be asked to confirm the popup and click ‘Yes’ in order to proceed to the next step.
- Now you are required to backup WhatsApp data on your source device and once it is done click on Continue.
- Now the program is getting all the required data from source device, now you need to be patient and wait for the completion.
- For keeping the WhatsApp data secure you are required to verify the WhatsApp account you need to create the backup by entering the country code and phone number.
- Once the information is entered, a window will pop-up to notify you that you will receive a WhatsApp verification code to your source device. Click on ‘Continue’ in order to go to verification interface.
- When the source device will receive the 6-digit code you need to fill in the line and click on ‘Verify’.
- Once the verification process is completed, your device will move to the next step automatically for generating the data which will be restored on the target device.
- Before the restoration of data, make sure that you have logged in WhatsApp on your iPhone otherwise the data won’t be visible. If it is conformed click “Logged in”. (You also need to make sure that there is enough space on the target device.)
- You will be asked to turn off “Find My iPhone”, you need to follow the on-screen instructions in order to turn -off “Find My iPhone” to continue.
- Now the software is restoring the data on your iPhone. Restoration speed will depend on the size of the data.
- Once the data is completely transferred, your device will reboot.
Here we have discussed three different methods for transferring your WhatsApp messages from your Android device to iPhone device. The most easiest and simplest way of transferring the data from your Android device to iPhone device is via Tenorshare iCareFone. You don’t have to be a tech junkie to use this app and it will do the job smoothly for you.