MobiKin Doctor for Android Reviews – Best Way to Retrieve Android Data
As we all know, the popularity of Android device really enriches our lives. With it, users can store lots of files, such as photos, videos, e-books in it to relax and entertain themselves.
However, with the frequent using of these devices, Android data loss becomes an inevitable trouble. And what’s worse is that finding the deleted data back is very hard if you have not backed them up. As a result, many users are looking for an easy way to solve this problem. This is the reason why MobiKin Doctor for Android appears.
The Overview of MobiKin Doctor for Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android is designed to get the lost data back, no matter they are deleted mistakenly or formatted without backup in advance. It equips massive functions in order to give users wonderful experience. But among these functions, rescuing Android data is the most outstanding one. It can find the hidden files out and retrieve them like a cork.
Here are the key features:
This Android Data Recovery software has plentiful features, and the followings are the details that you can take a look.
1. Scan and recover data from Android’s internal data and external SD card thoroughly.
2. Recover more than 7 types of files on Android devices, including Contacts, Messages, Call logs, photos, music, videos, Documents and so on.
3. Preview the particulars to avoid performing a wrong recovery.
4. Save Media files and documents on your Android device as their original format while conserving contacts, SMS and call logs as HTML format.
5. Copy and deliver all your needed data from Android device to computer.
6. Support more than 2000 Android devices. Its high compatibility enables it to work well with most Android device, like Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google, etc.
Now, just go to here to learn how to recover deleted contacts on Android phone or read the full guide of this tool as below.
How to Use MobiKin Doctor for Android
Before rescuing the data, please remember to enable the USB debugging to make the phone detected by the program.
Step 1. Make your device be detected
Link your device to computer and then click “Allow” button on your device to permit USB debugging. After that, it will detect your phone automatically.
Step 2. Get your device ready
After the detection, select the files you wish to rescue and hit “Next” button on the bottom right to scan files. Here you may be required to root the device for accessing to the phone’s internal memory.
Step 3. Find your target file
Now your Android phone is recognized by the tool and there will be several folders display in the left panel. Select the files you wanted and preview their details.
Step 4. Start Android data recovery
Tick all the files you want to retrieve and tap on “Recover” button. Then you can save the recovered data to your computer.
From the above, you can see that this tool is good at regaining lost Android data. With it, the annoyance about getting back deleted data and formatted files will keep a distance from you. What’s more, it makes the finding and retrieving process effortless and straightforward.