Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Free Download
Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Free Download setup. It is full offline installer standalone setup for Windows Embedded Standard Toolkit 32 and 64 bit.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Overview
Windows Embedded Standard 7 is the platform for the next generation. It includes Windows XP embedded and Windows embedded 2009. Well the tool is useful in a sense that it delivers the Windows 7 familiarity, power and reliability in a very highly customizable form. By the way you get the support of .NET and Win32 support by default but Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit provides the extra nip for the hardware and drivers and platform support.
Well there are many Windows 7 features that has been included in Windows Embedded Standard 7 which can be utilized in embedded situations for special devices. Some of them are as follows.
With shorter boot time the performance of your system improves.
SuperFecth is a feature that will response quickly to the active applications resulting in the improved speed and performance.
BitLocker and BitLocker Go features are there which provides better security to the media. Improved data protection is possible with these features.
AppLocker is another feature that is included in this toolkit. With this feature some of the applications can be locked and you can set a bunch of applications that will run on the system. The apps other than those bunch of application will not run. This feature is helpful for specialized devices.
There has been a reduction in power consumption through TimerCoalescingAPI.
Apart from these features Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit offers three write filters. Enhanced Write Filter (EWF) protects the system at partition level by protecting writes to discs.
All in all Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit is a high performance and highly reliable platform that will OEMs to delivers next generation system that will provide seamless connection to the Windows.
Features of Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit:
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit free download.
- Provides Windows 7 familiarity and reliability.
- Shorter boot time.
- SuperFetch feature which will respond rapidly to active applications.
- Improved data protection with BitLocker and BitLocker Go.
- Certain applications can be locked by AppLocker feature.
- Reduced power consumption.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit
- Setup File Name: Microsoft.Windows.Embedded.Standard.7.Toolkit.iso
- Full Setup Size: 4.2 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 23rd Apr 2014
- Developers: Microsoft
System Requirements For Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit:
Before you start Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System:Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 7GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz processor or higher.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Free Download:
Click on below button to start Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Embedded Standard 7 Toolkit. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.